BEATLES TRIVIA AND GAMES! Watch every week as some trivia will be for prizes (as indicated,) others are just for fun! Since July 30, 2012, trivia questions and games have been posted every Monday, and everyone has a full week (through the following Sunday) to submit their answers. One random winner is chosen every week. Write to me with your answer(s) at email@example.com. Answers and winners names provided with every new trivia question! You can win once every 30 days!
NEW CHANGE IN OUR TRIVIA PAGE!!!: EVERY WEEK (until further announcement) MY BEATLES TRIVIA & GAMES PAGE CAN NOW WIN YOU ONE OF 9 PRIZES!!!!!!!!! CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 9 PRIZES BELOW!!! PRIZES MAY VARY FROM WEEK TO WEEK!
1) POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE - Ringo's new CD featuring 11 original songs, all co-written by Ringo with songwriting and musical contributions from Joe Walsh, Richard Marx, Todd Rundgren, Glen Ballard, Gary Burr, Steve Lukather, Gary Nicholson, Van Dyke Parks, and Ringo's current All-Starr Band!!! (courtesy UMe)
2) ROCK SHOW - Paul McCartney & Wings DVD of the complete full length concert from Paul & the band's concert at Seattle's Kingdome in 1976, one of the greatest rock concerts ever! (courtesy Eagle Rock Entertainment.)
7) RINGO AT THE RYMAN - DVD of Ringo's and the All-Starr's concert on Ringo's 72nd birthday at the legendary Ryman Theatre in Nashville, with current All-Star band members Steve Lukather, Greg Rolie, Todd Rundgren, Richard Page, Greg Bissonette and special guest Joe Walsh. Camera work is outstanding, an amazing show! (courtesy UMe)
8) THE BEATLES AT SHEA STADIUM: THE STORY BEHIND THEIR GREATEST CONCERT - by Dave Schwensen. Book tells the story of the Beatles' first concert at Shea through eyewitness accounts from both industry people and fans who attended the show. Book is autographed by the author. Listen to my new interview with Dave Schwensen HERE!!!
9) POP GOES THE ELEPHANT - New album from the former bass player in Elephants Memory. Features recordings from the 70's through today, including Gary and the Elephants' cover of "Imagine" as a tribute to John, and "Wind Ridge," Gary's composition from the Elephants Memory album on Apple produced by John.
THIS WEEK'S BEATLES GAME: FAMOUS LAST WORDS
Kind of like the Beatle One-Liner in which you have to identify the song based on a line from the lyrics, in this game the following words are the last ones in the song. Name the Beatles/solo song in which the last words in the lyrics are: ".........A love that should have lasted years." (This should be easy!) Deadline for entering is July 5, 2015. Please provide your mailing address, and indicate which prize you prefer. Write to me (Ken) @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Listen to my 2-hour RINGO STARR BIRTHDAY SPECIAL WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 8-10PM (est) on WNHU - Ringo solo, Beatles, trivia, prizes and more!!!! Also available on the TUNE IN app!!!
LAST WEEK'S BEATLES GAME: SCRAMBLED EGGS Can you tell me what the title is of this Beatles/solo song scrambled up? ADGEIURTT ANSWER: GRATITUDE - Paul McCartney ("Memory Almost Full" album, 2007) WINNER: John Iacoletti (Wins "Postcards From Paradise"---Ringo's new CD!!!) Catch the syndicated one-hour version of my Beatles radio show "Every Little Thing" now heard Saturdays 6pm (et) and Sundays 7pm (et) on D-MOOS.COM the #1 World Wide Online Radio Station!!!
LISTEN TO MY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SINGER/SONGWRITER GARY BURR DISCUSS HIS SONGWRITING AND RECORDING WITH RINGO STARR ON INTERVIEWS PAGE 3.
Listen to my weekly syndicated Beatles show "Every Little Thing," which you can stream ALL WEEK LONG starting Mondays at theGLOBAL TEXAN CHRONICLES website!!!